Relief is on the way

I have always been physically fit by exercising and eating the right foods. I never had a problem with my body, I was limber and could bend and stretch really well. After I became pregnant I noticed a shift in my pelvis which in turn caused a misalignment in my spine. As my pregnancy progressed I found it less and less tolerable so I began researching ways to help ease my back pain. That is when I turned to essential oils because of its natural properties. I knew that I didn't have to worry about harming my baby when using the appropriate oils.....please note you do have to be careful because some oils are not suitable for pregnant or lactating women. Essential oils are not only suitable for pregnant women but all men and woman who are looking for a natural and inexpensive ways to strengthen their body, mind and spirit. In addition to essential oils I practiced yoga which helped my spine become elongated and stretched and helped my breathing techniques to allow more oxygen to my muscles and cells. Back on topic, some oils that I have found to be extremely helpful for back pain are:

Lavender Essential Oil - relieves nervous tension, relieves pain, disinfects skin, enhances blood circulation and respiratory problems, it is a very relaxing oil.

Marjoram Essential Oil - soothes aching muscles, helps with bronchitis, helps with cough, helps with rheumatism, and it can help relieve stress.

Wintergreen Essential Oil - acts as an analgesic, helps with arthritis and pain in bones and joints.

Peppermint Essential Oil - helps relieve headaches, nausea, fever, upset stomach, and aches and pain.

If you are serious about Essential oils study them more yourself, read up on ways to relieve back pain and you may find a routine that works for you. I know when I combined essential oils with yoga it really relieved a lot of my back pain that I encountered. If you have any comments or would like to add a routine that you use that works well please leave a comment...................

1 comment:

  1. Where can I get EO ( essential oil ) of peppermint for my grand father who has back pains?

    ReplyDelete